Friday, November 03, 2006

Wani

Hello! Assalamualaikum

To introduce myself, I am syazWANI fatkhi. studying Economics in Warwick.
Very excited about the HITCH. from Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
Loves Travelling. Feels strongly that everyone is entitled to education.

Interesting Fact: I acted as ELI, a chef, in ALONG on TV1 when I was 8!

:) Updates: Thank you to everyone who has donated on www.justgiving.com/wanifaeezlutfi
You guys rock!
Faeez, Lutfi and myself will be collecting more donations tomorrow during the Nottingham Malaysian Games. Let's hope the Malaysians are in the mood of GIVING!

2 comments:

goldendurian said...

we need photo evidence.. you can't simply say that you used to be a tv celebrity

faeez? said...

the entire ALONG generation can vouch for her.

but i do agree you need photos.

baby photos!!!