Friday, November 03, 2006

Lutfi

"The boy's name was Santiago."

Fact: I'm from Brunei

Fact: I have kind and generous friends, who are intelligent, goodlooking and all-round awesome. (especially yulia, azurin, kathrina and mardhiana - in no particular order of course) Thank you so much! Thanks also to everyone else who have kindly donated their hard-earned money.

Fact: I love travelling.

Fact: Before I join Wani and Faeez collecting donations at Notts Games tomorrow, I will be playing five-a-side football for Warwick. It'll be my sixth football tournament in Notts (previously 2 Malaysian, 2 Bruneian and 1 Singaporean) since 2004.

Fact: I do not have a quarter-life crisis.

Fact: If we do well in the tournament, then the less time i have helping faeez and wani out. If we don't , then the more time i'll have.

Fact: Basic education is a right.

Fact: More facts will follow

No comments: