Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Me Gusta Viajar

This next track comes from the CD collection of our best buddy, Gergely Liptak during our long drive through the night to Malaga. It's a fan-made video, mind you. I personally don't approve. :P


Manu Chao - Me Gustas Tu


Me gustan los aviones, me gustas tu.
Me gusta viajar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la maana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu.
Me gusta soar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu.

Que voy a hacer,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazon

Me gusta la moto, me gustas tu.
Me gusta correr, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tu.
Me gusta volver, me gustas tu.
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta colombiana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la montaa, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tu.

Me gusta la cena, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la vecina, me gustas tu.
Me gusta su cocina, me gustas tu.
Me gusta camelar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la guitarra, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el regaee, me gustas tu.

Me gusta la canela, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el fuego, me gustas tu.
Me gusta menear, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la Corua, me gustas tu.
Me gusta Malasaa, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la castaa, me gustas tu.
Me gusta Guatemala, me gustas tu.

Your friendly translation,

I like airplanes, I like you
I like to travel, I like you
I like the morning, I like you
I like the wind, I like you
I like to dream, I like you
I like the sea, I like you

What am I gonna do?
I don't know
What am I gonna do?
I don't know anymore
What am I gonna do?
I am lost
What time is it, my heart?

I like the motorcycle, I like you
I like to run, I like you
I like the rain, I like you
I like to come back, I like you
I like marihuana, I like you
I like colombiana, I like you
I like the mountain, I like you
I like the night, I like you

I like dinner, I like you
I like the neighbor, I like you
I like her cooking, I like you
I like camelar, I like you
I like the guitar, I like you
I like reggae, I like you

I like cinnamon, I like you
I like fire, I like you
I like to shake it, I like you
I like Coruña , I like you
I like malasaña, I like you
I like chestnuts, I like you
I like Guatemala, I like you

We'd like to dedicate this song to none other than the HITCH itself: the roads we traversed, the sights we saw, the sounds we heard, the smells we sniffed (?), the beds we slept on, the food we ate, the long days without a proper shower, the breakfast bars, the lifts that never were, the music, the sunrises, the sunsets, the road signs, the rest stops, the petrol stations, the cars, the buses, the trains, the ferries (hehe, Wani), THE truck, and of course, the people.

Me gusta autostop, me gustas tu.

No comments: