Sunday, December 24, 2006

Where are we going?

"Where are we going?"
"I don't know. I thought you knew."
"No, I don't know. Maybe he knows."
"No. He definitely doesn't know."
PAUSE
"Maybe no-one knows."
PAUSE
"Oh well. I hope it's nice when we get there."

- Edward Monkton

"Where are we going?"
"Morocco, man. We're going to Morocco."
"How are we getting there?"
"We're hitching!"
"That's crazy! What if no one picks us up?"
"Don't be ridiculous. That's impossible."
PAUSE
"How can you be so sure?"
"I'll just flash them my pearly whites. You'd be crazy not to pick ME up."
PAUSE
"Woooowww! Jom ambik gambar!"

Wani, Faeez and Lutfi would like to wish everyone...

Merry Christmas.

Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

and a Happy New Year.

God bless and stay charitable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum!!! to lutfi and friends!!!

I am so so so pleased that you guys have taken the effort to launch this remarkable...

The very best of luck!!!

I'll donate some later ok... hehehe

take care and be safe...